JOIN OUR TEAM
Secretarial Enterprises operates using a team of highly trained and experienced freelance US transcriptionists.
In order to apply to join our team, you must:
- hold professional typing experience and qualifications;
- have significant digital audio transcription experience which includes interview and focus group transcription;
- have a minimum typing speed of 70 wpm;
- must have professional transcription software installed and be fully experienced with its use (it is also a requirement that you have a working foot pedal compatible with your transcription system unless you have significant experience with hotkeys, and you should have suitable ear-cupping headphones);
- interpret and work in accordance with instructions provided for each assignment;
- have an excellent grasp of English grammar;
- be a conscientious, reliable worker, with an eye for detail and deadline oriented;
- be able to accurately proofread your own work;
- have regular daytime availability (Monday to Friday), in addition to any possible evenings and weekends;
- have an up-to-date PC operating Windows XP or later, and Microsoft Word 2000 or later; and
- have broadband access.
We regret that we are unable to consider your application if:
- you do not have experience of interview and focus group transcription;
- do not have audio digital transcription software such as EScribe or StartStop;
- you are an overseas applicant;
- are only available evening and weekends;
- have no professional transcription experience; or
- do not have a broadband internet connection.
Please email your resume to Vicki@secretarialenterprises.com or email@example.com, if you meet the above referenced qualifications.